These are the beliefs Nazarenes hold to be true:
• There is ONE GOD – revealed to us as Father, Son [Jesus Christ], and Holy Spirit.
• The BIBLE [Old & New Testament] is God’s truth necessary to faith and Christlike living.
• SIN is our selfish character and actions which separate us from God.
• Without REPENTENCE [choosing God instead of sin and self] in life, you will be eternally separated from the presence of God in death.
• JUSTIFICATION [erases our past], REGENERATION [gives us new life], & ADOPTION [brings us into His family] begins when we choose God instead of sin and self.
• SANCTIFICATION is yielding one’s life completely to the Holy Spirit and occurs after regeneration through faith in Jesus Christ.
• The HOLY SPIRIT bears witness to our new birth [regeneration] and also to our entire sanctification.
• CHRIST WILL RETURN to earth, the dead will be raised, and we will face the judgment of GOD with His ultimate rewards and punishments.
In essential beliefs - we have UNITY
- Ephesians. 4:4-6 (NIV)